Friday, August 1, 2014

yesterday at the school

Yesterday at the school was a great day. The kids had a great time talking to my dad about social entrepreneurship. And the games were great too. They struggled with the human knot a little, but one group got it. We used my speaker for a "musical chairs" game too. So happy I brought it! Not only did we play games, but we found a stray cat that Caiden named Tom. He was the sweetest cat ever! I miss my kitties at home very much. Today I plan on having some pandamonium with my panda. He's coming to the monkey sanctuary with me and he's also going to see a few waterfalls too. Hope to get some good pictures! Oh, and his name is Simon by the way. My boyfriend Julian won him for me at the fair. I hope I get to swim in the waterfall. It would feel so good after all of this hot weather. It's so different here then back in Minnesota! Here, its legal to ride in the bed of a pickup truck. (Super fun!) And the police here do not have very good morals. They try to get money out of the refugees! We passed a few of them while on our way to the school for dinner. Once they saw we were americans they let us pass. How rude of them to take advantage of the refugees! Hope that the monkeys today are friendly. Wish I could take one home! Have a good day everyone, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment