Friday, July 25, 2014

Excitement

We are soon to be off on our adventure! I can almost taste the excitement. I'm completely packed after spending the day doing so yesterday, I can't wait to go. But I'm nervous of course, and a little scared. I don't know What to expect when I get over there. Will the villagers be friendly? Nice? I hope so. They're probably just as excited as I am. I can't wait to play all the fun ice breaker games I found. Hopefully that will get us introduced a bit better. We leave for the plane at six on Monday, which means I have to wake up at five. Who would have thought anyone had to get up that early on a Monday? Especially in the summer. Oh well, I'm used to it.  I probably won't sleep much anyways with how excited I'll be. Planes scare me a little though, with all the turbulence and what not. But once were up in the air a few times I'll be a natural on the way back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment