Sunday, July 27, 2014

Goodbye house, hello hut

I think the airplane were about to go on is a good symbol. We have to take a step back in order to go forwards.  It relates to the plane because in order to get to Los Angeles, we must first step back to Minneapolis. Although I have a fear of planes,  I'm willing to take the leap of faith and try it anyways and hope that nothing goes wrong. The 'power of positive thinking' is on my side, and so is 'mind over matter'. I'm bringing my stuffed panda bear everywhere. Not only for security.  But for a photo shoot! Every milestone and cool place we visit I'll bring him with and snap a picture with a beautiful view over his shoulder. I'm ready to go. I'm all packed,  I cleaned the house, I sprayed my clothes with heavy duty bug spray, I did everything I needed to do. It's time to say goodbye to my house and say hello to hut that I will be staying in, the yoga mat I'll be sleeping on, and to the amazing people I'll be sticking around with!

No comments:

Post a Comment